Flight Of The Gibbon Chonburi
Experience the beauty, magic and adventure of Thailand's rainforest like never before! High in the tree tops of a pristine national park, you'll glide through the jungle canopy via 3 km of thrilling ziplines, scenic sky bridges and adrenaline-inducing abseils. Along the way, the highly trained Sky Rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest flora and fauna that inhabit this ancient, biologically diverse wonderland. This educational adventure will certainly be a highlight of your trip in Thailand.
• Seat-in-Coach tours are operated daily with English-speaking sky ranger.
• Tours and transfers with English-speaking assistance;
• Transportation for tour and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, unless otherwise stated;
• All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the program;
• All applicable taxes and service charges;
• All meals as indicated in the program (food only).
Good to know
• Duration: 7 hours, with departure at 9 am;
• This Trail programme is not suitable for children below six years of age or 100 centimetres in height. Guests must be at least 30 kg (66 lb.) to ensure that the harness fits securely and not more than 120 kg (264 lb.).
• Pick up and drop off are only operated within downtown Pattaya areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central areas or beaches are excluded and supplementary charges apply.