Explore Chiang Mai After Dark by Vespa
Immerse yourself into the eclectic night time scene of this fascinating city and let yourself be swept away by the lights, noise and visual spectacle that is Chiang Mai by riding pillion in comfort and style on a vintage Vespa scooter. We start our night with a welcome drink and tasty treats and soak up the early evening atmosphere as the locals unwind. It’s then back onto the Vespas to visit a variety of interesting neighbourhoods, zipping along back streets to discover the diverse cuisine, nightlife and urban culture of the city. Embrace the famous Thai flavours as we eat and drink with the local people, ahead of dining in style at an authentic riverside location. We then ride over an old iron bridge and through city streets, before our final stop at a live music bar which showcases local talent and some of the best musicians in town. Join us for a truly authentic Thai-style night out on the town!
• Tours and transfers with English-speaking, licenced assistance;
• Transportation for tour and transfers by Vespa, unless otherwise stated;
• All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the program;
• All applicable taxes and service charges;
• All meals as indicated in the program (food only).
Good to know
• Duration: 4 hours, with departure at 5.45 pm;
• This Trail programme is operated daily, minimum 2 persons, on private basis with English speaking guide
• Helmets, drinks and snacks at designated stops, rain ponchos, stylish Vespa with
experience drivers are included.
• Pick up and drop off for this program are only operated within the downtown Chiang Mai areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Mae Rim, Hang Dong, Doi Saket, Mae Taeng and Chiang Mai International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply.